Friday, 8 July 2016

Favourite Beauty Products

These are some of my favourite beauty products at the moment. This isn't a sponsored post, I'm just sharing the love for products I genuinely use every day and help me feel my best!

REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser

It's difficult to pin down exactly what has helped my skin calm down since it started playing up last year but I definitely think this cleanser has helped. 


Norwegian Formula Deep Moisture Body Oil

If you've read my previous beauty favourite posts you might have noticed I'm a total convert to oils and this body oil is no different. I hate body lotions with a passion, I can't get over the greasy feeling it leaves on your skin. You would think oil would be the same but it sinks in really quickly just leaving your skin super soft.



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

I always seem to find myself doing my nails about 10 minutes before I need to rush out the house so this Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat is a total life saver. It dries nails so quickly and definitely makes polish last longer.




No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

I love radiance foundations on other people but can't stand the shine it creates on my own combination skin, I much prefer the finish this matte foundation gives.


Clinique Moisture Surge

I love, love, love this moisturiser. It's perfect for oily or combination skin as it sinks in quickly but leaves skin feeling super moisturised and soft.


What are your beauty favourites at the moment?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!